Have you heard that Season 1 and 2 of the Big Life Kids podcast accompanies the Big Life Journal for Kids? These episodes will show how you can combine the podcast and journal to create a dynamic growth mindset experience for children.
In these episodes, you will:
- learn how to use your Big Life Journal with Season 1 & 2 of the Big Life Kids podcast
- get all your Big Life Kids podcast questions answered
- learn how YOU can get involved in SEASON 3!
How to Use the Big Life Kids PODCAST!
PART 1: Your Questions ANSWERED for caregivers
Do you want to learn more about the Big Life Kids podcast? Zara and Leo explain how to get the most out of the podcast:
- What IS a podcast?
- How can I access the podcast? Which app do I need? What device should I use?
- How can I subscribe to get NEW episodes?
- Where is Season 1 and Season 2?
- When can I listen to the podcast?
- What kind of things are discussed in the podcast?
- What are the mini-episodes?
PART 2: Your Questions ANSWERED for kids...and grown-ups too!
Hey dear listeners, do you want to know how to have an epic adventure with Zara and Leo? They will explain how to use the Big Life Journal and the Big Life Kids podcast… TOGETHER! Listen along as we take a look inside the journal and find out how your JOURNAL BUDDY can help you!
For Parents and Teachers
- A Guide to Making the Most of Your Big Life Journal
- How to Teach Growth Mindset to Kids (The 4-Week Guide)
- How to Teach Growth Mindset to Teens
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Ryan Bartley. Managed by Kait Bibb.
DON'T MISS A NEW EPISODE! When you sign up for podcast notifications, we'll let you know when a new episode goes live!
One thought on “How to Use the Big Life Kids Podcast Together with Big Life Journal”