Big Life Journal is dedicated to helping you and your children get through this unsettling period of increased shelter at home.
Below you can download our exclusive Stay-At-Home Care pack with ideas to get your children moving and learning while staying indoors!
Many ideas in this package were suggested by our growth mindset community of parents and teachers.
The 10-page printable pack includes:
- Indoor Games & Activities to get your children moving
- "I'm Bored" list of indoor activities for children (both alone and with their siblings)
- "Things I Can Do" for teens and older children
- Stay-at-home resource lists including growth mindset movies, TV shows, and books
- My Daily Learning Projects template for children (all ages)
Also, check out our temporary 50% OFF SALE on all Printable Kits in the store with the code STUCKHOME.
These kits are packed with engaging activities that will help nurture your children’s mindsets, self-esteem, and resilience.
Let’s make the most of this time and teach our children the life skills they need to face any challenge with confidence!
Grab a growth mindset journal for your children:
A growth mindset is not about being smarter. It’s about happier, more resilient children who approach life’s challenges with confidence. It's about teaching them they can achieve ANYTHING with hard work and dedication.