Our NEW bonus episodes are here to celebrate some of our BIGGEST Big Life Kids fans! In this episode, Leo and Zara send messages to Koa, Sawyer and Isla! Join in the fun by playing our ‘Spot the Clue’ game, and stay tuned for fun facts, jokes, and exclusive Big Life Kids trivia along the way!
Do you want your growth mindset story to be featured on the Big Life Kids Podcast? Submit your story to Leo & Zara.
In this episode, children will:
- Test their Big Life Kids Podcast knowledge.
- Be inspired by our listeners Koa, Sawyer, and Isla.
- Discover the value of trying new things.
- The Elephant Who Wanted to Be a Bee: A Children's Picture Book on Not Giving Up (Wantstobe)
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, Young Reader's Edition
- Brave Irene: A Picture Book
- Zootopia (PG) Relays the message that even when you fall, you’ve got to get up and try again!
- A Bee Movie (PG) Barry, the Bee leaves the hive and perseveres through many challenges.
- Soar (2014) (G) With a fairytale-like storyline, this video explores hope and perseverance with a glimmer of magic.
1. The Growth Mindset Printable Kit contains engaging activities to promote resilience and encourages kids to try new things.
2. Our popular Success Iceberg poster is a visual reminder, which shows how reaching success involves effort, grit, failures, frustrations, and rejections.
3. Listen to our original Episode 1 to reflect on Leo and Zara's past adventures and learn about what it means to have a growth mindset
4. Get inspired by our list of 25 Growth Mindset Affirmations and come up with some of your own.
- What tips did Leo and Zara give Koa to help her fall asleep?
- Sawyer has been trying new things and giving back to his community. What were three things Sawyer did?
- What advice would you give someone who was nervous about trying something new?
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Ryan Bartley. Managed by Laura Maloney.
DON'T MISS A NEW EPISODE! When you sign up for podcast notifications, we'll let you know when a new episode goes live!