A Symphony of Trash: The Children’s Orchestra of Paraguay
In this episode, Zara and Leo travel to Paraguay. They discover Los Reciclados de Cateura, the children’s orchestra that plays with instruments made out of recycled garbage. Follow their journey and find out how YOU can dream big and believe in yourself!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE GUIDE
In this episode, you will:
- discover what it means to live a big life
- learn about a growth mindset and neurogenesis
- learn you can grow your brain by learning new things
- be inspired to believe in yourself
- The Recyclers: From Trash Comes Triumph
- The World Sends us Garbage, We Send Back Music: Favio Chavez TedTalk
- What is a growth mindset?
- Why is it important to have a growth mindset?
- Why do you think children who played in the orchestra became so successful?
For Parents and Teachers
- 7 Activities to Help Your Child Develop a Positive Attitude
- 9 Activities To Build Grit and Resilience in Children
- 7 New (And Fun) Ways for Kids To Do Affirmations
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Gillian Bellinger. Managed by Kait Bibb.
DON'T MISS A NEW EPISODE! When you sign up for podcast notifications, we'll let you know when a new episode goes live!