Zara and Leo love to hear from you, our listeners! Listen to the mini-episodes as Big Life Kids (our listeners) from across the world tell us about their amazing adventures.
In this episode, Giulia, a Big Life Kid from Florida in the United States, tells us about all of the cool new sports she’s been trying out, while Zara and Leo tackle some interesting new foods at the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE GUIDE
Do you want your growth mindset story to be featured on the Big Life Kids Podcast? Submit your story to Leo & Zara.
In this episode, children will:
- Learn about trying new things
- Be inspired by our listener Giulia
- Create a Garden of Learning
- My First Year of Firsts by Jamie Lee Curtis
- Let's Go, Hugo! by Angela Dominguez
- I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato by Lauren Child
- Little Giants (1994) PG A young girl who doesn’t make the town’s top pee wee football team forms her own team made up of outcasts. The bad news bears of pee wee football. A sweet movie for both boys and girls about believing in yourself.
- Cool Runnings (1993) PG: A fun movie about a group of Jamaican bobsledders who dream of competing in the Winter Olympics, even though they have never seen snow.
3. Journal every day with the Big Life Journal-Daily Edition. The daily activities inside the journal help your child focus on encouraging, self-loving thoughts and wire their brain for growth mindset, resilience, confidence, gratitude, kindness, and self-love.
4. Check out the Podcast Activity Kit for Seasons 1 & 2. The kit includes engaging activities to boost self-esteem, teach the importance of learning from mistakes, encourage resilience and more!
- How did Leo feel about the breakfast buffet options?
- How do you think Giulia felt after trying a new activity for the first time?
- What is something new you can try this week?
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Ryan Bartley. Managed by Laura Hernandez.
DON'T MISS A NEW EPISODE! When you sign up for podcast notifications, we'll let you know when a new episode goes live!