Big Life Kids podcast helps children develop a GROWTH MINDSET!
Join Leo and Zara as they explore the world, discover growth mindset strategies, and hear inspiring stories of real-life role-models who've overcome real challenges.
Each episode is reviewed by a licensed therapist to ensure that each episode is not only entertaining for children but also offers valuable psychology-backed lessons and strategies.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Big Life Kids Podcast on your favorite podcast listening app.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE
Episode 60: FAIL School Musical: How to deal with “BAD” GRADES!
In this episode, Liyah from the Philippines tells us about her struggles learning Arabic and we discover how Zara and Leo approach their positive and negative feedback at school!
Share your Growth Mindset story with Leo and Zara!
SEE THE SHOW NOTES
Find recommended books, movies, and activities to go along with each episode.
- EPISODE 1: Discover Growth Mindset and How to Believe in Yourself
- EPISODE 2: Grissom Believes in Himself
- EPISODE 3: How to Turn Failures into Robots
- EPISODE 4: Emma Bounces Back from a Setback
- EPISODE 5: Be the Kid Who Never Gave Up
- EPISODE 6: Josh Learns Persistence
- EPISODE 7: Discover How Gratitude Can Change Your Life
- EPISODE 8: Joshua Helps the Community
- EPISODE 9: Celebrate Your Uniqueness
- EPISODE 10: Peyton Celebrates Who She Is
- EPISODE 11: Be Strong like Smriti and Rise to the Challenge
- EPISODE 12: Izayah’s Hospital Trip Made Him Stronger
- EPISODE 13: Do Your Best and Reach for Everest!
- EPISODE 14: Kestrel ROCKS at Climbing
- EPISODE 15: Explore Your Universe: Love Learning to the Moon and Back
- EPISODE 16: Ellie & Grace Learn Life Skills in Mexico
- EPISODE 17: Discover the Superpower of Kindness
- EPISODE 18: Aden’s Acts of Kindness
- EPISODE 19: Make a Difference in the World
- EPISODE 20: Go Green like Justin and the Frogs
- EPISODE 21: The Rock ‘n’ Roll Guide to Mindfulness
- EPISODE 22: How Kristina Meditates To Feel Better
EPISODE 23: Build Bridges of POSITIVITY in Techno Paradise
- EPISODE 24: Mallory Lights Up The World With Positivity
- EPISODE 25: Create an Imperfect Japanese Peace Garden
- EPISODE 26: Benjamin Makes a Splash With His Abstract Art
- EPISODE 27: When you want to QUIT, Make like a Honeybee and STICK with it
- EPISODE 28: Erin Conquers Ben Nevis + Create Your Own PEP TALK
- EPISODE 29: Rally Race your way to a PERSONAL BEST
- EPISODE 30: Skaters Gonna Skate: How to STOP Comparing
- EPISODE 31: The Curious Case of Trying NEW THINGS!
- EPISODE 32: Zara and Leo try NEW THINGS at the breakfast buffet, the Giulia way
- EPISODE 33: Embrace the STRUGGLE in the Australian Outback
- EPISODE 34: Jaci the Gymnast Climbs the Tower of SUCCESS
- EPISODE 35: ADAPT and AMAZE yourself in Tropical Haiti
- EPISODE 36: Hang out with the bats and LET IT GO
- EPISODE 37: Discover the Power of Asking for HELP
- EPISODE 38: Nina gets by with a little HELP from her friends
- EPISODE 39: Lift Others and Multiply your SUCCESS by INFINITY
- EPISODE 40: Help your friends and RISE like a ROBOT
- MINI-SERIES: TOP FAN QUIZ #1: Koa, Sawyer and Isla get MOTIVATED
- MINI-SERIES: TOP FAN QUIZ #2: Claire, Kristina, Clara and Nova are SUPER KIND
- MINI-SERIES: TOP FAN QUIZ #3: Big Life families reach for the STARS
- EPISODE 41: Ice Cream Dreams in Magical Mongolia
- EPISODE 42: Jayla Makes Flying Dogs a Dream Come True
- EPISODE 43: How to Cope with FEELINGS as BIG as a BOXING RING
- EPISODE 44: Ava shows her STRENGTH
- EPISODE 45: Discover your inner SHARK with practice and progress
- EPISODE 46: Evan the baseball player and his AMAZING practice technique
- EPISODE 47: Problem Solving TRICKS at the Rubber Duck Junkyard
- EPISODE 48: Problem Solving at the Magical Mystery Charity Auction
- EPISODE 49: Teamwork makes the DREAM work at the Factory of Marvelous Flavors
- EPISODE 50: Vivian and Hadley team up to create... SCOOTER CAMP
- EPISODE 51: SELF-TALK and Spelunkin’ Donuts in New Zealand!
- EPISODE 52: Zara and Leo present... the Sunny Soul Radio Show!
- EPISODE 53: The Pizza Lighthouse: A True Test of LEADERSHIP!
- EPISODE 54: Zara takes the lead on the BASKETBALL court!
- EPISODE 55: Play the WAITING game in the Wicked Wild West!
- EPISODE 56: Count Mapula’s Dracula Spectacula: The Ultimate Countdown!
- EPISODE 57: I’m a COURAGEOUS Lion... Get Me Out of Here!
- EPISODE 58: Zara, Leo and Brielle face their FEARS at the dentist!
- EPISODE 59: Lady Pink & the SUPERHERO Comic-Coscars!
- EPISODE 60: FAIL School Musical: How to deal with “BAD” GRADES!
NEW EPISODES COMING SPRING 2022
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Ryan Bartley. Managed by Laura Maloney.
Episode transcripts are available by request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.